When our class set up our e-portfolio address at the beginning of the course, I was completely overwhelmed with our e-portfolio project. I did not know where to begin. I asked myself these questions:
· What information do I place in the portfolio?
· What is Linkedin?
· What do I put on the Skills Matrix and Tools page?
· What am I going to write on the Technology Philosophy page?
My questions were answered as our class progressed. The requirements began to become clear to me. Since our instructor helped us set up the required side bar items, the process of developing our e-portfolio website was simple. I didn’t feel I needed to use Inspiration as a mind mapping tool because the required items were set up in the side bar and the instructor’s directions were very clear.
As I continued to work on my e-portfolio, I realized I could spend countless hours adding additional information to this website. I was surprised that I really enjoyed developing my e-portfolio. Developing my personal wtebsite is one of the most enjoyable and practical applications that I will take with me from my class R503.
No comments:
Post a Comment